Give Your Property a Seasonal Makeover
The busy season is fast approaching and we are looking forward to all our guests staying under our roofs this season. We have been hard at work getting our properties tuned up for the winter. While guests should always be impressed by your property, it doesn’t hurt to give it a makeover between seasons. This emphasizes you are dedicated to maintaining your property in the best condition possible and are staying current and competitive.
We are expecting our best season yet at our Airbnbs. Montana is a happening place and we are hosting a lot of first time visitors this winter. Aside from this, the competition is harder than ever to put our properties above the rest to attract quality bookings and get the highest occupancy rate possible. One of the ways we look to outpace other listings is through a seasonal makeover.
6 Decorating Tips for a Seasonal Refresh from Amy
1. Layers: layer everything from your living room to dining table. It adds warmth and depth to a space.
2. Candles: have some Fir scented candles going, it creates warmth if you don’t have a fire place and gets the scent of the holidays throughout your home.
3. Hot coco kit: have a coco kit on your counter, fill cute jars with coco mix, candy canes, and marshmallows. This comes in handy on a snowy night and with the kiddos.
4. Blankets: have plenty of warm, cozy blankets handy to snuggle up in. From knit to faux fur, this also brings texture into a space.
5. Color (or lack of): try switching things out to bring in soft creams and whites. Switch out duvets, maybe a lamp, throws, and little rugs. Having this light palate makes the space feel even cozier and lets you be able to layer it easily.
6. Natural greens: If you can’t have a real tree, bring in sprigs of spruce and place throughout your home. This adds the color and scent of the season!
Don’t have the time to do it yourself?
We are ready to lend a hand. Our interior decorator Amy would love to get your Airbnb up to snuff for the ski season! We recommend utilizing 10-20% of your holiday bookings to budget for a winter refresh.